Security Installer Community

Arfur Mo Fault Report

arfur mo

Ok ok. Calm down ;).

Had some weird stuff lately, even for me -:

I'm having a 'run round' day picking up service calls and small quotes. I get a call from a client reporting a bad smell comming from the alarm panel.

Puzzled, I ask him ti describe the snell but he admits his sense if smell is non existent - causes a quiet giggle but I worry it's a burning smell.

I fly over there pdq, to mention they run a family hair dressing salon in their home, he has done for years and 9800 iirc 20 years old.

Get in the door I can smell something pungent in the hall but can't locate it's origin as it keeps fading. I to don't have a sensitive nose at the best if times, I sneeze around scents and currently have minor cold, so i'm not the best sniffer outer available.

I go to the panel under the stairs where the smell is more strength, suggest maybe some chemicals have leaked into the clutter.

I swap out the battery to convince the client, but there is no signs of a problem, voltages are fine no heat or charring and so on.

I'm getting some flak from the prissy and very gobby daughter, could be said something not wise ever to do with me, after about 10 minutes I discover behind the otherunder stairs door next to the panel is a mop and bucket - with the most disgusting and foul water in it, and I can now smell loads if disinfectant.

guessed the daughter swabs the floors, lazy devil had not rinsed out the bucket in ages, having patiently endoured the jibs, did I enjoy showing here the real cause of the stink.

Topped off by her now very angry dad made her personally appologise and pay me for the call out :)

Revenge can be sweet lol! But I declined her making me some trea.

Arfur

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

I know if I worked for a firm it would take some writing up to be beleived lol!

Add this to thymine about the house and mobi phone going flat, blamming the alarm.

Don't you just love this trade

Arfur

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Archived