Security Installer Community

Ats Levels And Failure Reporting Times

james.wilson

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think the newer guys (ie the ip guys) will have the software lead due to being more upto date etc.

What IP software have you seen, ie what do you think if chiron and webway?

looked at Webway, looked ok. TBH i'm not interested in IP until i get larger multi site contracts where the customer will save alot on line rental etc. IP just doesn't do it for me.

i think IP is definetly the future, but my issue with IP is the quality of IP links provided by the client. But after my recent finding with regard to G2 and G3 signalling i feel G4 signalling is the only option. As such IP seems more attractive to me right now.

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

i think IP is definetly the future, but my issue with IP is the quality of IP links provided by the client. But after my recent finding with regard to G2 and G3 signalling i feel G4 signalling is the only option. As such IP seems more attractive to me right now.

true.

God the days of red classic must have been nice ;)

it was the red gsm arrived........ then someone then offered a product at a price point rather than a performance point.

I suppose we can blame EN for that. But you have to admit that redcare, redcare GSM and dualcom plus didnt have the issues we (well you) are experiencing now?

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

it was the red gsm arrived........ then someone then offered a product at a price point rather than a performance point.

I suppose we can blame EN for that. But you have to admit that redcare, redcare GSM and dualcom plus didnt have the issues we (well you) are experiencing now?

thats my point, our redcares don't cause us any problems, only ever used one or two dualcom plus.

Archived