Security Installer Community

Ipod Touch And Manuals

Rulland

Evening Guys,

Quicky for you all-I'm going to transfer all my manuals etc to my ipod touch-obviously I will require a pdf reader app for the gizmo-anyone suggest any, use any-I know I have most off the stuff in my superb brain anyway! but just in case I need to refer to external sources!-ipod boots up quicker than me lappy and is more portable!.

cheers Guys.

Richard.

I assume adobe being known for pdf & mac will make something ?

your leaving the lappy at home ?

cheers Mr H I'll have a gander,

just want something that is easier if I'm out and about and get a call-I don't take lappy everywhere-shopping blah blah etc, but had a few instances where a shout has come in and would have been handy to have quicker access to me database mate.

i think your locked into apples app store are you not?-Yep, maybe-dunno-only just got it.

Good idea but most mobiles have this as well. I do the same on my mobile.-got a blackberry but screens not as big as pod.

cheers James I'll have a look and see.

With the iPhone you can already read pdfs that are sent as an attachment so it would seem there is a pdf reader already built in, I would presume the iPod is the same. The problem using the iPod or iPhone maybe the lack of a File manager to navigate to your files on the device. I may be over complicating this but you could convert them to iBooks format and use the ibook reader which is pretty decent.

Archived