Security Installer Community

Viewing Posts

no I dont think so. I will look into though.

But you can change how many are displayed per page. Its in your profile page under settings.

I can push up the options so that more can be seen but there are some huge threads here that if you pressed 'all' would take an age to generate and download.

Is this something you like so that you dont have to go to the next page as often, ie more info on one page?

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

must admit seems very limited in default imo should be doubled, those with the banners or footers take a lot of the page

the longer threads or those with many commenting makes it hard to pick up and multi-post.

always thought along side the post number if some way the page number was also printed, make it's referencing easier. but if you have varying pages available at once, then that's not going to work.

Arfur

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

arf. Its nowt to do with page legth, its about number of posts per page. I think the choices are 20, 40, 60. I can add more choices and biger if needed. But imho 60 posts is a lot of posts

60 words per post would be a start ..............

lol, there is a limit i think its 5000. You hit that one yet arf?

;)

cue story about "setting fax machine to keep sending same document over and over again" - I never get tired of hearing that one.

Archived