Security Installer Community

Intellex Dvms

I've 2 Intelex DVMS from ebay

Got it with no manuals or documentation.

From scouting about on the net I've found the default admin pin code is 1234.

On this system, the code only lets you into basic functions (viewing cameras, viewing recordings and burning recordings to CD).

Does anyone know how to reset the real admin pincode without me sitting entering all the combinations from 0000 to 9999?

Thanks bill.

Sorry for asking to post any reset codes directly was not thinking so I will rephrase question

I've 2 Intelex DVMS from ebay

Got it with no manuals or documentation.

From scouting about on the net I've found the default admin pin code is 1234.

On this system, the code only lets you into basic functions (viewing cameras, viewing recordings and burning recordings to CD).

Can anyone PM me how to reset the real admin pincode without me sitting entering all the combinations from 0000 to 9999?

Thanks bill.

• 3 weeks later...

@broncobill

I tried to PM you... but either my brand new account doesn't let me, or I just don't know what I'm doing (likely). But I'm in search of the same information you were, my company inherited two DV1600's, and the 1234 PIN which we use doesn't give us access to any of the useful settings. Hope you can help, or point me in the right direction, thanks!

@broncobill

I tried to PM you... but either my brand new account doesn't let me, or I just don't know what I'm doing (likely). But I'm in search of the same information you were, my company inherited two DV1600's, and the 1234 PIN which we use doesn't give us access to any of the useful settings. Hope you can help, or point me in the right direction, thanks!

• 1 month later...

to protect members from spamming etc, no-one can pm till they have made 5 posts.

Hi people , I have the same system which I use in my Cafe (It was given to me when the owner of the main shop bought a new one), use it for 3 years. Recently something strange happened : everyday, mostly at night, all the cameras (4) would go off for not apparent reason. The solution is to pull the plug and restart the system.Another problem we are having is that we can't exit the program to go to windows because the ex owner of the unit can't find the code to exit.We have the code to enter but not to exit. Manual shutdown is possible because no password is needed.

The reason for wanting to go to windows is to see if the unit need some kind of update or if it is possible to find the reason for this sudden cameras shutdown.The unit stays on but no the cameras.

Thanks.

Lupo

Hi people , I have the same system which I use in my Cafe (It was given to me when the owner of the main shop bought a new one), use it for 3 years. Recently something strange happened : everyday, mostly at night, all the cameras (4) would go off for not apparent reason. The solution is to pull the plug and restart the system.Another problem we are having is that we can't exit the program to go to windows because the ex owner of the unit can't find the code to exit.We have the code to enter but not to exit. Manual shutdown is possible because no password is needed.

The reason for wanting to go to windows is to see if the unit need some kind of update or if it is possible to find the reason for this sudden cameras shutdown.The unit stays on but no the cameras.

Thanks.

Lupo

Forgot : the code 1234 to enter the system works fine and give access to everything, not sure what the other people issue is.

my email address > xxxx@yahoo.com

Edited by jameswilson
no contacts in posts please