Security Installer Community

Wireless

cmcfadden

• 5 weeks later...

Risco - the stuff is quality and easy to fit with features galore. The thing with them as all panels the more you fit them the more you realise they will do. The technical backup is superb and they don't talk to you as if you should know !

tend to agree, a big gripe early days of using it, i had issues with some detectors showing tamper in installs. go back open lid check switch as you do, close up go back = tamper???????

3 hours later (grrrr!) get told "tamper restore signal is only sent after an activation" for which you have to wait the 3 minutes for it to 're-arm' so you can trigger it to give the restore.

would have been just so nice to have been advised of that - in the blooming manual :rolleyes: .

imo good kit, and very very reliable.

Arfur.

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

tend to agree, a big gripe early days of using it, i had issues with some detectors showing tamper in installs. go back open lid check switch as you do, close up go back = tamper???????

3 hours later (grrrr!) get told "tamper restore signal is only sent after an activation" for which you have to wait the 3 minutes for it to 're-arm' so you can trigger it to give the restore.

would have been just so nice to have been advised of that - in the blooming manual :rolleyes: .

imo good kit, and very very reliable.

Arfur.

*ding, lesson learned the same way as yourself.

Originally said by Charles Babbage
On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament], 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question.

Risco - the stuff is quality and easy to fit with features galore. The thing with them as all panels the more you fit them the more you realise they will do. The technical backup is superb and they don't talk to you as if you should know !

nasty, fun but nasty

Apart from the stuff we import which I can't name as I will get thrown off the site is the I-on either 16 or 40.

Really impressed with the way the unit worked and all the features. The only thing that I do not like about it is the PIRs which do not have any sort of style and looks like something from the 70's. I know that you can use other PIR's with the system but it's trial and error if it doesn't work. Also we think that the door sensors are a bit large too, but the system itself is excellent. Some installers I know use "infinity" which apparently has great back up but I have no first hand knowledge of it myself.

innerguard.

Apart from the stuff we import which I can't name as I will get thrown off the site is the I-on either 16 or 40.

Really impressed with the way the unit worked and all the features. The only thing that I do not like about it is the PIRs which do not have any sort of style and looks like something from the 70's. I know that you can use other PIR's with the system but it's trial and error if it doesn't work. Also we think that the door sensors are a bit large too, but the system itself is excellent. Some installers I know use "infinity" which apparently has great back up but I have no first hand knowledge of it myself.

innerguard.

take it you still buying the 714's then. been superceded abt a year ago with some very nice kit, wired & wireless look identicle..

PIRsSCAN-002-1109-nocrop.pdf

Archived