Security Installer Community

Hard Wired Or Remote

What is a 9651?

Is it necessary to have the panel connected to your a phone line?

Will the extra cost be worthwhile?

why not simply ask you chosen 'harem' of installers?

while we all know the difference and disadvantage/advantages, far more important that they do would you not think?

Arur

//gonna be one of them that has to sort any faults - not us//

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

imo a digital communicator is better value and woth it yes

and you base your RA on exactly what Mr James sir? tongue.gif

the facts as Arf see's it, this OP admits he had an ADT system, He admits he he let the contact lapses, so imo no way is he going to pay for any monitoring making the digi very near useless, against the risk assessed of having no external communication a voice dialer is at least best advice he is at risk assessed of taking.

add to the above, chances are a severe risk this O/P 1 year down the line erm! actually ad another six months of inane questions in here, he will not pay even for a a maintenance contract but bitch on about the battery not lasting 20 years rolleyes.gif.

Mr O/P, if that is your carefully concealed intentions (your safe with me as only i guessed it - honest and i'm not telling anyone else - honest nudge wink!) Mr O/P, with no criticism intended, as i sell all systems on outright sales, i seriously suggest you make very sure you will own ALL the equipment outright whichever kit/installer you finally choose, and are not just renting it from your installer as some quite ethical companies do and who will snatc it back - quite ethically of course.

Arfur

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

cp8l needs flushing down the toilet as its you know what.

Euro mini beats 9651 due to scanny's AAT programming although it is a good panel.

I really can't be ar**** with it anymore.

Archived