Security Installer Community

Wee

IAS

Because they are voters.

/cynic

Originally said by Charles Babbage
On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament], 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question.

Not that we do domestic work but why cant you charge a domestic customer?

Your not aloowed to charge a domestic customer as in theory the producer has already paid for the recycling of domestic weee. ie the tips etc.

Im sure that this charge to producers will keep rising.

Im with richl

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

as some may know i've been revamping our kitchen, nice new NEFF inuction hob, Nice new NEFF double oven, sparks hooked it up on Sunday so old gas oven is now outside on the drive, think youngest wants it for when he moves out so more junk in the garage rolleyes.gif

anyway, get a bang on the door, Mr Stepto's Grandson with a pickup truck asking if i want the old cooker or can he have it, he also wants my old car and motorcycle batteries, monitors, Tv's whatever and he comes down our road usually every Monday and Wednesday.

thought occurs, if i declare to him my alarm batts and old panels etc. as junk at the point of his arrival having stocked the equipment for evaluation and viable reuse, and he takes it of my hands, as it's not wast until i have properly tested it, any working bits will be placed into stock as spares for legacy systems, if it happens i decide some kit is not viable when he calls, by a happy coincidence, am i still contravening?

Arfur

Your not aloowed to charge a domestic customer as in theory the producer has already paid for the recycling of domestic weee. ie the tips etc.

Im sure that this charge to producers will keep rising.

Im with richl

well my strife got charged to get rid of her tyres when new fitted, and she's domestic, even compliments the spin dryers actions - when she can't find her purse whistle.gif

Arfur

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Archived