Security Installer Community

Ias Bellbox

im not so keen on the backlit logo, well im not for our own logo, however i like the idea of the glow on the wall. Shame there are some white bits, ie be better if it was all blue.

Also the triangle shape has never done it for me, but i thought it would look awful, seeing pauls i can see that it doesnt. Id also imagine that customers really like it

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

im not so keen on the backlit logo, well im not for our own logo, however i like the idea of the glow on the wall. Shame there are some white bits, ie be better if it was all blue.

Also the triangle shape has never done it for me, but i thought it would look awful, seeing pauls i can see that it doesnt. Id also imagine that customers really like it

remember thats just a "mock up" real life looks even better

remember thats just a "mock up" real life looks even better

You never mentioned it was a trial picture..........................

Got to admit a good ploy, getting opinions before making the commitment to the suppliers !

You never mentioned it was a trial picture..........................

Got to admit a good ploy, getting opinions before making the commitment to the suppliers !

nah, thats the only art work to hand on this PC, already fitted 100 plus, just ordered another 40 covers (hence the waiting list)

one dead on arrival (loose joint on transformer) and several missing the cover screw fixing (easily sorted)and they don`t like to share the supply with soundbombs etc but on the whole a good investment in time and effort.

Hey, if they all look as impressive as that I can see why you've got a waiting list. :fear:

fortunatly not my picture (publicity blurb for the bike believe it or not) so I will try harder next week and get you a better one

Archived