Security Installer Community

Average Wage For A Security Systems Engineer

mac-willis

or just realistic and knows he still has alot to learn.

exactly, im not whining i was simply asking what the average salary was, i understand im not going to be on a fantastic wage in my first X many years. just wondered what the average is.

i understand that everybody starts off on low wages just wondered what it could go up to as ive heard loads of different figures and didnt know which one realistic

exactly, im not whining i was simply asking what the average salary was, i understand im not going to be on a fantastic wage in my first X many years. just wondered what the average is.

i understand that everybody starts off on low wages just wondered what it could go up to as ive heard loads of different figures and didnt know which one realistic

Quite a hard one to call as you may be worth less to one company but more to another company with a different setup.

to be honest i do like that company im with and i love to stay with them, if they wanted to keep me on.

I was just wondering what wage may be expecting later on.

Future misses is very forward planning and we were talking this morning about some things. ( you know how women can get)( dont mean to be offensive).

been talk of Fire design/commissioning courses and other things they want to put me on aswell so its all good i suppose.

Archived