Security Installer Community

Average Wage For A Security Systems Engineer

mac-willis

lol yea, im not after a huge wage right off and wouldnt expect one,i was just looking for a average wage, the lads i used to go to college with are already on more than i am and have own company vehicles. and i seem to be doing more than they are. just doesnt seem fair somehow.

lol yea, im not after a huge wage right off and wouldnt expect one,i was just looking for a average wage, the lads i used to go to college with are already on more than i am and have own company vehicles. and i seem to be doing more than they are. just doesnt seem fair somehow.

Have a word with your boss, unless you are very good you will never get what you want, defo not off the company you started with.

Good, honest advise........

No good just whinging. Do something about it. Identify why they're on better pay and work to putting it right ...... but I am concerned about your statement, 'im not after a huge wage right off'. ... that would seem to suggest a lack of determination.

PM me for access to the SSAIB members discussion area.

Good, honest advise........

No good just whinging. Do something about it. Identify why they're on better pay and work to putting it right ...... but I am concerned about your statement, 'im not after a huge wage right off'. ... that would seem to suggest a lack of determination.

or just realistic and knows he still has alot to learn.

Archived