Security Installer Community

How To Set Intelex And Touchtracker Up.

sam10693

Hi guys another question. This time what i have is all the kit set up and i controll the domes etc via the intelex and touchtracker however say if i want to controll camera 2 i have to select camera 2 on the touchtracker then i have to select camera 2 on the intelex. is there anyway so when i select cam 2 on the touchttacker that it will display the relevent camera on the intelex without me having to seperately select it on the intelex its self? any helep would be great.

Best regards Sam

Not sure how you have it connected, the normal way im used to would be via a matrix, the intellex would just be used as a recording device.

Sounds like your using the Intellex as a controller as well as the rkp.

Not sure how you have it connected, the normal way im used to would be via a matrix, the intellex would just be used as a recording device.

Sounds like your using the Intellex as a controller as well as the rkp.

Hi Ian yes i am what i have is the touchtracker conected to the EIM the the EIM to the intelex and i want it so when i select camera 2 on the controller to display that on the intelex rarther than me having to select it on the dvr myself.

any suggestions?

Its an intelex LT by the way.

Me neither, i hate the c##p!

My understanding of it using a matrix, it does the switching to your spot monitor. Using just the intellex the rkp is switching but because the intellex isnt part of the data bus (so to speak) and has a dedicated monitor you have to tell it to switch also. But like i said i dont know too much about the stuff so im guessing.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived