Security Installer Community

Powermax Panel Problem

paulh

I've got an old Powermax (433Mhz) system. I was just refitting it after some building work and one of the 12v power wires touched the back of the panel and no it won't work (should have disconnect the 12v external battery first :ranting: ) . The arm, trouble and chime lights come on but nothing else happens. I'm assuming that I've fried something on the panel and will need a replacement. They aren't made anymore so has anyone any ideas where I could get an old 433 panel or is here any other option than throwing the whole system away and starting again (as suggested by a couple of retailers).

Thanks,

Paul

433 is still available just not in the uk.

If there isnt much on it then you could replace the whole thing, but you might want to look for an old one on one of the auction sites. Maybe a member has one they could list on tsi auctions

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

433 is still available just not in the uk.

If there isnt much on it then you could replace the whole thing, but you might want to look for an old one on one of the auction sites. Maybe a member has one they could list on tsi auctions

I've got quite a lot of kit for it so really would like to find an old one. Anyone have one laying around?

Archived