Security Installer Community

Guest LeGeNd DuRn

spot //.National Installer.// bells on the tv!!!!!er i mean thats what chris does...ithink,sort off :unsure:  :unsure:

:unsure:

Service Engineer and all round nice bloke :-)

The views above are mine and NOT those of my employer.

went shopping to newcastle at the weekend and saw an old geezer with a //.National Installer.// london marathon jumper on!!!the first thing i thought......what a tramp that jumper must be 10-15 yr old <_<

Guest dale

Welcome to the forum...

I must admit I spend far too much time staring at alarm panels... went to Ingleton for a bit of a day out with the girlfreind, and in the cafe where we went for ice cream I suggested to the lady behind the counter that they might want to get a new Scantronic 9800 panel, as I could tell what there code was through the wear of finger presses on the keypad!

The girlfreind wasnt impressed! She got really upset when I went on holiday with her and took more photos of bell boxed than of her!

Dale

Since this is only my hobby not my trade ( soon will be ) i can sympathise with you all to a point. But dale that just stooped to an all new level of sadness. :blink:

Ps welcome Ld

Dave Oxendale

York based security systems engineer.

Hey, it happens in all trades, my girlfriend has grown imune to it now, what with me having installed sat, temp management, intruder etc.etc she does'nt respond to my cries of "thats one of mine" and "oh look theres another!!!" has i go on a guided tour of the city!

Welcome to the forum m8.

Archived