Security Installer Community

Database

whistle

I have used Cash for over 5 years, very stable and i think just under a grand for start up package, looked at alarm master and thought cash was far better

I did the same and came to a different conclussion.

I compare all our product all the time (dont we all) I have the benifit of knowing other companies that use different product and get to know the good/bad of most.

Saturn at Liverpool was my last comparison to Cash, before that i spoke with The Alarming Co at Farham.

What i sugest none of us ever do is use a product and beleive its the best without comparison.

I use Castle Panels and i made that choice because i beleived in the team at Castle CareTech. Castle are now owned by a DIY alarm manufacturer and sadly my product has gone the same way. PROBLEM! How much hurt do we indure before moving on becomes nessacery. I cant see any other DB manufacturers that have sufficient benifits to move me away from my existing product ATM in fact the oppossite is true. Q.

Is it exspensive: Yes

Is it good: Yes

Then i guess our own little enterprise follows the same rules and it dosent bother me one bit.

Customers!

I did the same and came to a different conclussion.

I compare all our product all the time (dont we all) I have the benifit of knowing other companies that use different product and get to know the good/bad of most.

Saturn at Liverpool was my last comparison to Cash, before that i spoke with The Alarming Co at Farham.

What i sugest none of us ever do is use a product and beleive its the best without comparison.

I use Castle Panels and i made that choice because i beleived in the team at Castle CareTech. Castle are now owned by a DIY alarm manufacturer and sadly my product has gone the same way. PROBLEM! How much hurt do we indure before moving on becomes nessacery. I cant see any other DB manufacturers that have sufficient benifits to move me away from my existing product ATM in fact the oppossite is true. Q.

Is it exspensive: Yes

Is it good: Yes

Then i guess our own little enterprise follows the same rules and it dosent bother me one bit.

from what you know of cash, whats AM got over it?

If you are buying cash (rather then getting it free) then its twice the cost of AM.

from what you know of cash, whats AM got over it?

If you are buying cash (rather then getting it free) then its twice the cost of AM.

Thanks for all your feedback, very informative. Wish me luck ... another training session ... me thinks

Archived