Security Installer Community

What Blackberry Shall Get

jimmonty

Also got bit of a slating in reviews.

At leasts slippery nipple doesn't fail though.

im a ppc man but i thought the reviews of this thing were favourable. Shows i only read what im interested in lol

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

You know, I didn't fancy the Storm - (a) it's only on Voda who I dislike, and (B) I got utterly fed up of phones without proper buttons on them - I had a Sony Ericsson k850 - that only had two "non button" keys, and it failed on me, along with the 5 and the cancel keys right in the middle of Westminster Bridge.

If anyone wants a well used k850, it got launched off the bridge, parliament side. It might be a bit wet by now, though.

Bill

really?

i thought the storm is supposed to save rim?

Bill

Accord Fire & Security Services Ltd.

www.accordfire.co.uk ~ TEL: 0845 474 5839

BB are very reliable business tools.

I had the curve, now upgraded to a 8900, both do exactley what they are designed for.

Well recommended.

From a Message Handling point of view, Get what ever that can receive e-mail. That way if your ARC does msg handling & you use Outlook in your office you can configure your Outlook express to forward any e mails (Msg's) from your ARC direct to your Blackberry, Then instead of ringing the ARC or waiting for the ARC too ring you to give you all the details. It will be there in written format on your Blackberry. Job Done.

From a Message Handling point of view, Get what ever that can receive e-mail. That way if your ARC does msg handling & you use Outlook in your office you can configure your Outlook express to forward any e mails (Msg's) from your ARC direct to your Blackberry, Then instead of ringing the ARC or waiting for the ARC too ring you to give you all the details. It will be there in written format on your Blackberry. Job Done.
Wecome Adrian. I need to use the PDA for jobs with the Sig capture. My outlook comes direct to my PDA Just wich they could bundle all the technologies in one package,

Customers!

Wecome Adrian. I need to use the PDA for jobs with the Sig capture. My outlook comes direct to my PDA Just wich they could bundle all the technologies in one package,

I went for an HTC 3G touch.

Its a great small smart phone but the touch screen can be tricky it's a great "gadget" but I'm not sure if its a great phone if you know what I mean.

Paul.

System Q Ltd.

I went for an HTC 3G touch.

Its a great small smart phone but the touch screen can be tricky it's a great "gadget" but I'm not sure if its a great phone if you know what I mean.

Paul.

It does say windows 6 so maybe it will run my applications. Thx for the tip

Jef

Customers!

Archived