Security Installer Community

Galaxy Panel And Adt

Hi All

We have picked up a job in the northwest and the property was cared for by our beloved friends from ADT do we know the engineers code that they use or is there a way of resetting the code without having to fully re program the panel? does anybody know of any freelance engineers who work in the northwest and are well versed on the galaxy panel? and possibilly the minerva panel?

im sure you can find an engineer to do this for you as the galaxy is a popular panel among the pros.

However i would ban anyone who posted an adt (or anyone elses for that matter) on the public side of this site.

have a look in the areas covered section of the site to find a good company/engineer. I would however look for an active member of tsi.

James

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

im sure you can find an engineer to do this for you as the galaxy is a popular panel among the pros.

However i would ban anyone who posted an adt (or anyone elses for that matter) on the public side of this site.

have a look in the areas covered section of the site to find a good company/engineer. I would however look for an active member of tsi.

James

Yes i realise the implications of poeple posting codes i was more hoping for somebody to PM me with this information.

while the site has no control over pm id hope this was not done

to be fair if your taking over the above systems from a quailty and performance point of view you really should be able to support them. A galaxy can be crashed and any panel should be wiped on takeover IMO. You have no idea that the system is programmed correctly as it is, or that it is compliant. It should be but there could be many reasons unknown to you as it is.

Ideally you need to crash and reprogram to the CURRENT clients requirements.

I also feel if you dont know how to crash and reprogram maybe you should be looking at another way to offer service to your client while still maintaining control for yourself.

James

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

Archived