Security Installer Community

Trying To Start My Own Business

agreed while its is manageed by one person etc then id agree he dont need any sort of iso.

You make valid points about ISO. I've been able to know everything about my business up to now, but I think I'm at the point where I need to seriously consider splashing out on ISO accreditation ... It's all getting too big for one person to be the reference point.

PM me for access to the SSAIB members discussion area.

Nah, he's a pussy cat! :lol:

:sothere:

Why should I be losing it?

My secretary has been off sick since last October, my engineers can't make any decisions on their own, our customers can't remember what we tell them from one week to the next, the suppliers seldom have anything in stock and certainly don't know what they have got, SSAIB don't reply to calls, Vodaphone signal for DualComs seems to be getting steadily worse and the government hates small businesses .......... Apart from that, life is good.

Guest RJBsec
My secretary has been off sick since last October, my engineers can't make any decisions on their own, our customers can't remember what we tell them from one week to the next, the suppliers seldom have anything in stock and certainly don't know what they have got, SSAIB don't reply to calls, Vodaphone signal for DualComs seems to be getting steadily worse and the government hates small businesses .......... Apart from that, life is good.

You've got it too easy down there ... sunshine as well!

You've got it too easy down there ... sunshine as well!

Oh and I forgot to mention ....... It's raining.

Bit early for the holiday weather.

No ... loads of tourists down here already. The beach was very busy today (before the rain)

Archived