Security Installer Community

Just In On The News.

kensplace

maybe if policemen sometimes got out of their cars or put down their speedguns?

NOOOooooooo-that would be the too obvious answer :whistle:

Mind you I had a passing copper respond to a sounder activation the other day-I was doin an upgrade, van-signwritten outside-me leaning out of a window to try and take the snd down cos the owner had built a huge porch underneath and ladders no use.

Copper asked me to come down-whilst snd wailing-and took all my particulars down-had a look in back of van-just in case I'd had it signwritten to fool the plod-very thorough I must say!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bruce_h4h:

Best of it was the owner was there-plod still insisted on questioning my motives for being there-nob!.

NOOOooooooo-that would be the too obvious answer :whistle:

Mind you I had a passing copper respond to a sounder activation the other day-I was doin an upgrade, van-signwritten outside-me leaning out of a window to try and take the snd down cos the owner had built a huge porch underneath and ladders no use.

Copper asked me to come down-whilst snd wailing-and took all my particulars down-had a look in back of van-just in case I'd had it signwritten to fool the plod-very thorough I must say!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bruce_h4h:

Best of it was the owner was there-plod still insisted on questioning my motives for being there-nob!.

Ah but wait are the local coppers known as for their love of speed cameras and coming down heavy on anyone they like?

Intruder / CCTV / Access Control Technical Support Personal

Subscriber to the "K.I.S.S" principle, that's Keep It Simple Stupid, are you?

Archived