Security Installer Community

Accenta Mini G3 Intruder Panel

angellonewolf

hi thanks for looking any help given

work had a breakin did not get far as other security stoped them (the alarm did not put them off lol even when going)

my own house had a pir fault after 10 years of installing never 1 false alarm.Got back home next day had a next door come round said your alarms going off and at a bit annoying only time it goes off they never had a look or try to contact me :ranting:

im now thinking what is the point on an out side bell box/strobe

now to the questions

i installed a accenta mini g3 intruder panel system 2/3 years ago at work all works fine (this is where i want to install the dialer) i hope with a bit of time (have not had look in the main box but from instructions will accept a speech dialer make honeywell ade but from what i have found on the net people have been having problems when the unit calls a phone you only get part or nothing of the automated message is this true ? i know this is only a

I find the only drawback with the Menvier is it will only store 4 contact numbers-I prefer the Texecom-8 numbers and four inputs as opposed to the Menviers three.

These days most people have a mobile so going on that in effect you can only store 2 contacts-home and mob numbers!.

hi and thank you all for the replyes might have to go for the texecom ? or mevier

any help with the wiring is it standard throught most panels

and any info on the

what is 3 trigger inputs programmable as active high or low i assume set alarm off when

volts are 0 or +?volts

thanks angel

go for one of the menviers (ie 1, 2 or 3)

All diallers wire basically the same

trigger wise you are right.

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

Archived