Security Installer Community

Mobotix

Neutech

We've fitted the DualNight M12 in various spec configurations. If you've not got a specific use for all the features. e.g PIR, Speaker etc, then I'd look else ware.

Easy to set up though. The built in DVR is a neat feature, very good image and has lots of options available but can work out expensive!.

One thing that does stand out though is there not the best looking camera out there, it may be worth getting hold of one to show the client.

Fitted some of these for a company i subby to, i personally think they're the best around but odly looking though. plus remember that your governed to 100 mts unless you have network expanders when fitting IP

ve hav ze nolij or if not we ask!!!!

hi,

I fitted them alott around a Glasgow in sunbed shops!! very good quality, need some experience 2 set them up! We had some problems after the hard drive was full, but i think its sorted now! cam saves a pictures and u can few them as video clips with other program. For day/night u have 2 lense cam one is for day and another for night, its def looks like UFO lol!! if im not wronk prices r arount

Thanks guys for the replys

I've looked at the demos

Axis do have some good products but i saw demos on tuesday from them and out of 6 cams they had only 2 were worth looking at the rest had poor quality

I'll bring in some samples

Archived