Security Installer Community

Helllooo!

mikethecamera

Hi All,

Just thought I'd introduce myself, my name is Mike, currently living in North Wales.

I'm a security engineer, and have been working in the industry for approx 20 years.

I started in the days of genko and challenger panels, and philips line fed cctv observation Kits.

After Many years of self employment, I have now joined the ranks of the employed and am working for a blue chip company within North Wales, installing mainly CCTV, Intruder Alarms, Access control and Electronic Gates.

We use a variety of CCTV equipment from dennard, DM, vista, videoswitch, adpro, etc, Alarm equipment from mainly scantronic & menvier,

Access control is mainly handled by paxton equipment, primarily net2, automation via BFT anf faac.

When not at work or on call I like to get my fishing rod or motorbike out.

Regards

Mike

I've learned so much from my mistakes, I'm thinking of making a few more..

hello and welcome :)

Kevin Scott. Owner of KK Alarms...... Installation .. Service .. Repair ...... Thoughout.. Northumberland and North Tyneside ..... Tel:01670 361948 (call diverted after 15 seconds) or 07947444114

Hello & :welcome:

Have a good look around the forum and get posting!

Once you have made 15 posts (only 13 more to go) you can apply for FREE access to the "trade only" side of the forum via the link below where much more technical info and banter is to be had.

cheers

C.

:)

Hiya Mike and Welcome to the site-You don't happen to be Mike W do you? :hmm: .

Regards Richard.

No afraid not, I'm a Mike M, should I feel inadequate now ? :unsure:

Mike

I've learned so much from my mistakes, I'm thinking of making a few more..

After Many years of self employment, I have now joined the ranks of the employed and am working for a blue chip company within North Wales, installing mainly CCTV, Intruder Alarms, Access control and Electronic Gates.

Hi and welcome

That wouldn't be CPS by any chance?

If you don't know......ask.

Not at all mate-just that a chap I used to work with was a Mike W lives in conwy, thought maybe he'd joined the site!.

Obviously isn't him-anyway the welcome still applies Mike-enjoy the benefits of this large community.

Regards.

Richard.

Archived