Security Installer Community

Galaxy Error Message

sdcbmthsch

• 2 weeks later...
Hi

Having installed several Galaxy panels myself (for friends, etc), I am fairly comfortable with the programming and configuration, but I'm stumped by an error message I'm getting on one. It's a Galaxy 60, and I've got a Texecom dialler attached. The line fail output of the dialler is connected to a relay to activate a zone on the Galaxy (relay to convert the voltage output to a switch with resistors etc) and works OK - except after an activation of the line failure, whenever a user tries to set the system, an alert message is displayed, along with the option to press ent to continue setting. How does the alert get cleared and therefore removed? The line fail zone is no longer "open" - in fact, I've even tried making the zone "spare", but this message still persists...! Is there a reset parameter somewhere I've overlooked?

Any help/advice greatly appreciated.

Many thanks

Stephen

I am having the same problem myself. Have tried setting up a manager code and also going in on the engineer code without success. As I am new to the galaxy panel can someone please give me the simple instructions on how to achieve the 'warm' reset Stephen eventually found solved this problem. Thanks.

Archived