Security Installer Community

Hi

treex2

Thanks for the warm welcome :)

By the way, how do I gain access to profiles and PMs? I assume there is a minimal post/days joined in order to access that stuff. I searched and looked through the forum rules but couldn't find anything specific... best I could do was a post saying something about needing 15 posts before applying for the trade forum.

Thanks again.

New members need to make at least 15 'quality' posts before this facility is added to an account.

Its designed to stop abuse and spam etc. You looking for something specific via profiles and pm?

James

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

New members need to make at least 15 'quality' posts before this facility is added to an account.

Its designed to stop abuse and spam etc. You looking for something specific via profiles and pm?

James

Thanks for the info.

Yea I've been shopping around for cameras and found a deal for some used Sensormatic RA485LPs. The seller doesn't know much or have much info about them so I looked them up here and found an old thread from last year. In that thread, Matt the Teckie stated that he had the manual and would email it to a user in need... so I was going to PM him to see if he could email me the manual too. I can't find the manual anywhere and Sensormatic's website doesn't even list cameras as a product that they make.

Archived