Security Installer Community

Sub Contracting

sean68

Good post Tony let's alot of prosepective self employed/subbies know it's not all peaches & cream!

Cheques in the post honest, lol.

C.

in my opion a solicitors letter will be no good, any company legally has 3 months to pay any debt... so wait 3 months from the date of your invoice, then send them one last invoice....

then you go to county court where it will only cost you

A1 SECURITY & FIRE SOLUTIONS LTD - www.a1securityfiresolutions.co.uk - 0800 0 438 107 - 07734082789 - Indruder Alarms, Fire Detection, CCTV, Access Control, Fire Extinguishers

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I am having this trouble with xxxxx FIRE at the moment they are extremly badly organised and run and hide at the first sign of any trouble for example management who deal with payments are pretending that thay cant hear you when you phone and hang up then dont answer the phone for the rest of the day! i am still waiting for a large payment now which is 6 weeks overdue! theres a lot of subby work for them out there at the mo so be careful guys.

I have a number for a debt recovery company if anybody wants it.....

They got me 8500 out of 10000 that i was overdue by 4 months from a company in manchester, so it does work and they keep you infrmed along the way.

Lee Sutton

E-Mail: leesutton@centurianfire.co.uk

Phone: 0845 094 9870

CENTURIAN FIRE & SECURITY (part of centurian group limited)

a fire alarm company that owed us 5k got out of paying claiming that there was no proof of the works been carried out so they would not pay, the solictors acting our behalf we useless , they agreeded a settlement that was swallowed up by there fee.

I dont know if its different now with the 14 days payments required by the government for small businesses

I have a number for a debt recovery company if anybody wants it.....

They got me 8500 out of 10000 that i was overdue by 4 months from a company in manchester, so it does work and they keep you infrmed along the way.

What did they charge?

I dont know if its different now with the 14 days payments required by the government for small businesses

Whats this???

Archived