Security Installer Community

Did You Know?

Dear All,

Did you know that with average speed cameras if you change lane between 2 of them it does not pick you up as it is only the 2 on 1 side that are connected !!!

Something for you guys to remember if you need to get somewhere quick without being caught !

cheers

Kind Regards,

Jack Buchan

JDB Solutions

Web: www.jdbsolutions.co.uk

E-Mail: jack@jdbsolutions.co.uk

i dont think thats right, you may be able to tailgate a wagon close to avoid a read or use the hard shoulder but all lane cams are connected to the same processor, changing lanes wouldnt fool it.

Thats not advice or a recommendation, nor do i do that, just a theory...

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

i dont think thats right, you may be able to tailgate a wagon close to avoid a read or use the hard shoulder but all lane cams are connected to the same processor, changing lanes wouldnt fool it.

Thats not advice or a recommendation, nor do i do that, just a theory...

Hi again,

no i was actually told this by the police a chief constable infact and i have heard this from various different people and has been tried and tested and actually is true!!!

Even the Daily Mail have wrote an article about this !!!: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-41...ging-lanes.html

Kind Regards,

Jack Buchan

JDB Solutions

Web: www.jdbsolutions.co.uk

E-Mail: jack@jdbsolutions.co.uk

Guest Thunderfingers

The only issue with this is that you are not sure what the pairs are in that they don't have to be consecutive.

We have a batch of them just went into operation on the main A2 to Belfast from where I live but strange thing is they are uneven (ie - there are 9 cameras so how are they paired???)

Guest Thunderfingers
how do they catch bikes?

the ones I've seen are forward facing.

Oh I forgot bikes don't speed anyway so it doesn't matter :whistle:

The majority are forward facing so can't.However,there is a set here that are rear facing but these are the exception to what appears to be the rule.

how do they catch bikes?

the ones I've seen are forward facing.

Oh I forgot bikes don't speed anyway so it doesn't matter

***please dont post topics more than once ont he site as it takes up valuable drive space for all the other useful inforamtion donated by the members. :whistle:***

Only joking by the way :lol:

"If you carry your childhood with you, you never become old. Why rush to end life when happiness is in the blissfulness of childhood innocence."

"We all die, the goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will."

Archived