Security Installer Community

Just A Couple Of Jokes For Everyone.

satsuma01

Two children decided to have a go at "Stealing" on their visit to town In November.

One stole Batteries - The other stole fireworks. Both were chased and caught.

But before thy were caught - they swallowed the evidence.

After being in a cell overnight - One was "Charged" and the other was "Let Off".

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My mate keeps drinking brake fluid. He says he's not addicted because he can stop whenever he wants

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Funny thing, my mate got a strange fascination for a 5 litre tub of engine oil. So much so that he married it.

We knew it wouldn`t last, and, sure enough, they got divorced.

He had to split everything 15-40

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been reading a book about anti-gravity

I cant put it down.

---------------------------------------------------

I have been feeling depressed of late - so I went to the library to take out a book on suicide...

...But no-one had taken them back.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I started reading

"The Never Ending Story"...

But I couldn't finish it!

----------------------------------------------------------

I bought a copy of "100 ways to improve your memory".....

But I can't find where I put it!

"If you carry your childhood with you, you never become old. Why rush to end life when happiness is in the blissfulness of childhood innocence."

"We all die, the goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will."

whats that suppose to mean camerabloke? :hmm::whistle:

"If you carry your childhood with you, you never become old. Why rush to end life when happiness is in the blissfulness of childhood innocence."

"We all die, the goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will."

Taxi for an orange!

:banned::realmad:

T'was a joke my friend !

! ! !

Get ma coat.....

i know and i did take it as a joke :whistle:

Guest anguscanplay
i know and i did take it as a joke :whistle:

so you do understand the structure of a joke ............... ?

LOL

so you do understand the structure of a joke ............... ?

LOL

:yes::lol:

Archived