Security Installer Community

Castle Rs232 Loom

Graham750

I ordered RS232 loom with 9 pin serial connector, and its this cable i wanted to make up as the one ordered has still not arrived.

You cant make it up unless youve got the connector to go into the msx card as well dont think castle have made the wiring map available but i can ask the question on monday

You cant make it up unless youve got the connector to go into the msx card as well dont think castle have made the wiring map available but i can ask the question on monday

I have access to all the connectors I need, so to make the cable is simple. I checked their website they dont make the pinouts available. Have a word on Monday if not Ill let you know what the pinouts are when I get them. I am sure it would be handy for you engineers on here and will save you

White Castle Version

Black One The Blue Peter Special (Yes It Does Work)

And Before You Take The Mick The White Label Was When It Was A 9-9Way Lead For Something Else

post-6408-1214087292_thumb.jpg

White Castle Version

Black One The Blue Peter Special (Yes It Does Work)

And Before You Take The Mick The White Label Was When It Was A 9-9Way Lead For Something Else

Barsnake,

Thanks for this I made up the cable on the info you provided and all is working a treat, thinking about how to convert rs232 to ethernet for lan access. Thanks for your help.

Barsnake,

Thanks for this I made up the cable on the info you provided and all is working a treat, thinking about how to convert rs232 to ethernet for lan access. Thanks for your help.

My pleasure young man

Archived