Security Installer Community

Vo-comm & Speech Dialler

I know with some premesis that for insurance purposes and to gain a discount you must get an alarm installed if they require it to be monitored would co-comm or speech dialler qualify for monitored i know its just yourself that monitors it instead of a call centre but its just the same if not better because you are 1st point of contact instead of it contacting a call centre first!.

If anyone has and ideas let me know as its an interesting topic and good to know for future installs as my dad owns 5 companies and 4 premesis that are monitored and you pay top rates for them they are all 595 panels or 490x panels with the vo-comm as standard and it may be a thought cancelling and using vocomm becase it has the site ids anyway and may be a much more valuable and cheaper solution!

This is how i brought this topic up ! just incase some of you think y would they ask about that !

Any replys woud be great and i must say i have joined this less that 1 week ago and it is great i install gardtec panels and fix faults as a hobby! and i think its very helpful if you have any queeries how have you guys found this site.

apart from the other night when i thought there was a problem with my internet when it was an error and it actually was a problem with the forums !!! :P

Kind Regards,

Jack Buchan

JDB Solutions

Web: www.jdbsolutions.co.uk

E-Mail: jack@jdbsolutions.co.uk

tbh, best to ask your insurance co, as it's them (not us) who will offer the discount or pay you out for a loss.

they have different views according to value insured and address post code when considering you as a risk.

now time to play a little 'poker', if you tell them you don't have a system when asking, they may well insist on one being installed before they will insure, and then you will need to be contract maintained 24 hr service blah blah. but if you already have a system, theres a good chance they will accept it and offer some discount depending on the risk value obviously, even if not monitored and maybe not even on contract.

talking the sums -:

a maintained system will cost say

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

now you need to decide what you possessions are really worth to you and yours,

arf you did spot these bit?

If anyone has and ideas let me know as its an interesting topic and good to know for future installs as my dad owns 5 companies and 4 premesis that are monitored and you pay top rates for them they

sounds commercial IMHO, could be anything from a chipshop to a jewellers?

it'a the old "you get what you pay for", why bother with a speech dialer when a dummy box of ebay is cheaper still?

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God

arf you did spot these bit?

sounds commercial IMHO, could be anything from a chipshop to a jewellers?

it'a the old "you get what you pay for", why bother with a speech dialer when a dummy box of ebay is cheaper still?

hi mate,

you've been sorely missed :lol:

regs

alan

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Archived