Security Installer Community

Telephone Wiring Advice Needed

er I`ll repeat myself - goes off to take piccy of BT installed cable in my own house, installed by BT for the previous occupier using BT equipment and BT branded goods where the line is run up and back down the same cable by BT

well done Arf - you now got another member added you to your ever growing list of people got you on ignore

regards

Angus

bit touchy arn't we considering your words and tone towards me earlier - go read the trade post is my advice time for you to learn and look less stupid!

but anyway members pmt apart, you did not mention when it was done, last year 10 years ago? sellers memory is not always acurate when flogging something so was it done as a pj or someone who said he was BT or ex BT.

you know the score with sich things or should do

regs

alan

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

er I`ll repeat myself - goes off to take piccy of BT installed cable in my own house, installed by BT for the previous occupier using BT equipment and BT branded goods where the line is run up and back down the same cable by BT

well done Arf - you now got another member added you to your ever growing list of people got you on ignore

regards

Angus

bit touchy arn't we considering your words and tone towards me earlier - go read the trade post is my advice time for you to learn and look less stupid!

regs

alan

Sorry but I'm a "bit touchy" so "I'll repeat myself"

...........but only once.

Trade or delete from now on, sorry guys.

Chris.

:(

Archived