Security Installer Community

AV/IT Integrator ---> Hello

Guest SecurityMan

Guest SecurityMan

HEllo all.

I am a AV/IT systems integrator working in the USA (MD/DC/VA area).

My experience is in the "Smart Home" field, which by my definition is the installation and integration of some, many, or all systems within a home.

I lean heavily towards the IT side of things, I love to design computer systems to act as the "brains" or a home and also to allow the entire home or business to be monitored and/or controlled from any internet enabled device offsite.

Feel free to pick my brain when it comes to anything audio/video, CCTV, security, whole house audio, whole house video, digital video recorders, learning remotes (Mostly the MX series or Pronto), automation hardware, smart appliances, home automation software, and any security issues relating to these systems.

-Steve Clark

AV/IT Integrator

CustomerSupport@goeagleeye.com

Guest dale

Welcome to the forum Steve,

Im from the University of York in the UK where we have a research group that is researching advanced ubiquotouse computing for home intergration. We have a smart home on campus that is trialing all the new technology and with our electronics department (and the wonderful Microsoft Research) we are also developing our own products for the smart home.

Dale

Guest dale

Send me your email address and I will send you details of some of the stuff we are researching. My email address is: dale@bluehall.net.

Dale

Archived