Security Installer Community

Peter

johnnyrotten

Whats this star mean peter, its just turned up ?

peter.jpg

and on this camera i get faint wavey lines accross the screen, what could this be and how can i stop it ?

looks like your picking up mains 'hum' cables run to near mains, poorly made connections, make sure only minimum inner is exposed outside of shielding/

might be psu is poorly regulated, or even if you used a cheapy camera it is now not so cheap

all else fails try an inline isolation transformer (most cctv sites)

regs

alan

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

looks like your picking up mains 'hum' cables run to near mains, poorly made connections, make sure only minimum inner is exposed outside of shielding/

might be psu is poorly regulated, or even if you used a cheapy camera it is now not so cheap

all else fails try an inline isolation transformer (most cctv sites)

regs

alan

Is it a bumper sticker? :)

It's a setting on the recording device and/or control device. Could mean anything at all! Post details of the system and someone might know ok?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Life is like a box of chocolates, some bugger always gets the nice ones!

My Amateur Radio Forum

does it mean its gona snow?

:yes::lol:

"If you carry your childhood with you, you never become old. Why rush to end life when happiness is in the blissfulness of childhood innocence."

"We all die, the goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will."

Whats this star mean peter, its just turned up ?

peter.jpg

and on this camera i get faint wavey lines accross the screen, what could this be and how can i stop it ?

Hi

The star is to indicate that the Hard Drive is being overwritten.

I have sent you a PM about the wavey lines as I need more information, camera models, cable type etc...

Best regards

Peter

Archived