Security Installer Community

Diy Alarm Wanted For Under

stubs

Even for such small needs; 4 zones at the most?

4 zone = garden shed panel?

When you refer to a panel being graded, is that for insurance purpose? Or for quality?

EN graded, an insurer will normally require an SSAIB / NSI cert

4 zone = garden shed panel?

EN graded, an insurer will normally require an SSAIB / NSI cert

Garden shed panel would do it, provided it doesn't give false alarms & would connect to a loud enough bellbox.

Seriously, the unit isn't big at all.. I'd say about the size of a double garage. However, its at the end of a long garden so would need to be loud enough to be heard.

Insurance is not an issue, as there's nothing in there worth claiming for.

merry christmas ho ho ho

Kevin Scott. Owner of KK Alarms...... Installation .. Service .. Repair ...... Thoughout.. Northumberland and North Tyneside ..... Tel:01670 361948 (call diverted after 15 seconds) or 07947444114

Guest anguscanplay

problem is though Stubbs even though your fitting for free for a member of your family you still have to be aware of the trading standards issue

so admiting your looking for "good" **** makes your case harder to fight if the worst ever did happen ( and believe me it does happen with families )

as for the cost vis your car alarms / stereo`s well thats between you and the market but no - we don`t work on anything like those margins

Guys this member has asked for help not a grilling. If you've got nothing nice or constructive to say then I suggest you keep your comments to yourselfs. The forum is designed to help people from Diy to Proffessional (within Limits) if you've not got anything nice to say then your comments are not welcome. Thank You

Archived