Security Installer Community

Looks Like I Need A Bit Of Work Done

bub

Thanks for replies, I would like to use someone from this forum if anyone is interested. Thanks for the manual but if my alarm is capable of delay for night time trigger its something only for the engineer as the User cannot, read manual a hundred times now.

Angus you mention the engineers code locked to the panel, how can I tell?

i don't think they lock in on the ts700 tbh mate, so shouldn't be an issue.

hi

your panel was widely used but now a bit aged,

this depends on your budget, but if you really require your system to contact you via a dialer, then replacing the TS 700 with one of the gardtec offerings (come built in Vo Com speech dialer) could suit your needs for say about 50% more than adding a dialer to your panel. if you then consider you would also have a years warranty (on the panel) it helps sweetens the 'pill' a little and is imo the best way for you to go.

your panel is not 'locked' so most tunstal aware engineers can reprogram it for you, phone a few tell them your needs/panel model and get a verbal estimate if you can, before asking them to attend.

regs

alan

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

my firm cover hertfordshire pm me with your contact details and we should be able to help

All comments in this post are my own views and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer

Archived