Security Installer Community

Cable Tacker

morgan306

Somehow, I seem to have 3 rapid 28 staple guns...had one of them for nearly 20 years & still going strong.

me too, 2 x 28's and 1 x 36,

i nearly always pick up the wrong one, and when i do manage get the right one it's empty and i take the wrong flipping clips grrrr!

:P

regs

alan

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Ayup, that's the model I have too!

It must be 15 years old now. The power adjuster has just packed up, so I suppose I need a new one now.

From the comments, I might as well just buy another rather than looking for a different (and hopefully cheaper) one.

Of course this is possibly the wrong place, but I've been using my T-25's and T-18's, both Arrow and Acme, but I can't get a replacement for an old 28 over here in the states.

Anyone interested in possibly trading a NIB T-25 or possibly work out a deal for shipping a 28 (Maybe a 36?) over to me?

Of course this is possibly the wrong place, but I've been using my T-25's and T-18's, both Arrow and Acme, but I can't get a replacement for an old 28 over here in the states.

Anyone interested in possibly trading a NIB T-25 or possibly work out a deal for shipping a 28 (Maybe a 36?) over to me?

EBAY?

regs

alan

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

• 1 month later...
me too, 2 x 28's and 1 x 36,

i nearly always pick up the wrong one, and when i do manage get the right one it's empty and i take the wrong flipping clips grrrr!

:P

regs

alan

do wot ive done, put insulating tape round the handle of your 36 then u can tell at a glance which one is which - as for taking the wrong clips and it bein empty, if anyone finds a solution to that please tell me as im always doing that too haha

• 3 months later...

Archived