Security Installer Community

Vcl Maxcom Help

cossikid

• 7 months later...

Can anyone help me with the following?

I have recently upgraded a cctv sytem for a client and aquired the old kit.

I have a VCL Maxcom controller and slave unit (MAX033) and i think orbiter domes (code on the dome PCB is VC471V4)

I've installed the system at home and everything works fine (after a lot of trials and errors)

I have managed to work out how to set the preset positions for the auto pan but thats all i know how to do.

I need to know how to increase the number of presets (only 8 are used at present) and also the scan/stick speeds if they can be changed.

The stick speed from the main controller is really quick but from the slave its really slow.

I'm currently using up the coax telemetry but i presume it does exactly the same job as RS485

The units i have just fitted for my client are Sony domes and these have a camera menu that can be called from the controller with a preset instruction, do the older type domes have this facility or is it all on the controller?

Any help at all on these units would be greatly appreciated.

Ive included a pic of the slave unit.

Many Thanks

Andy

attachicon.gif05102007685.jpg

have you entered the dpme set up by entering 95 then menu.this will enter the dome and camera menu system.

Have you entered the dome menu system by entering 95 them menu ,this wil enter the camera and dome menu you can clear all the pre sets.

have you entered the dpme set up by entering 95 then menu.this will enter the dome and camera menu system.

Have you entered the dome menu system by entering 95 them menu ,this wil enter the camera and dome menu you can clear all the pre sets.

I suspect he's left site by now.

Archived