Security Installer Community

What Method Of Expansion Would You Suggest?

amateurandy

well just this once............... add midi 30 zone peice of tat? :rolleyes:

What did you have in mind, and how would that help given that I said earlier in this thread:

"I am very happy to spend money on quality if possible, especially if it's something good and well-designed that lasts. Cheap short-life tat has it's place but I don't have much of it."

PS What's a peice? :unsure:

Guest Dave the alarm man
What did you have in mind,

a 30 zone midi (if they still make'em)

and how would that help given that I said earlier in this thread:

adds 30 zones (if they still make'em)

"I am very happy to spend money on quality if possible,

buy a commercial type controls then an M, gal, prem, euro (or the rebranded ones) ect.....

Why not add a Nova 4 wireless from Risco that accepts 4 devices and can be used on any panel. Then just buy another Accenta key pad.

Sorry to jump on to this topic but you've just mentioned something that I was looking for.

I too fitted the wrong panel in hindsight. I fitted a Texecom Veritas 8 and wish now that I'd fitted a Premier instead. Anyway now I've just had two sheds put up in the garden. I tried putting a shed PIR alarm in one but it's pretty ****, what can you expect for

Sorry to jump on to this topic but you've just mentioned something that I was looking for.

I too fitted the wrong panel in hindsight. I fitted a Texecom Veritas 8 and wish now that I'd fitted a Premier instead. Anyway now I've just had two sheds put up in the garden. I tried putting a shed PIR alarm in one but it's pretty ****, what can you expect for

Never Teach Your Apprentice Everything You Know

Archived