Security Installer Community

Veritas 8 Tamper And Programing Instructions

martins

Looks like I have hit a raw, I wonder why

Any more sarcastic or rude comments from those that helped me, and I will copy and paste those PM's that helped me, in my next post-

The dark ages finished long ago, wake up

Ooh, get you, with your hissy tantrums

Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional

Guest Dave the alarm man
Any more sarcastic or rude comments from those that helped me, and I will copy and paste those PM's that helped me,

feel free on my part, even dumbing it right down you struggled, also you went on my pm block list because my you where hard work

this is one thread if deleted would serve all involved the best imo

regs

alan

i dis-agree, these threads should act as a what not to do, and show new members the way some react when ppl have tried their best to help them.

It saves doing it again and again. i think it has also put the OP in his place as he is yet to make a post of any substance.

it also shows other public members feel the same as us engineers about it, as a public member above has pointed out that we help others of our own free will, and don't need members like the OP.

i dis-agree, these threads should act as a what not to do, and show new members the way some react when ppl have tried their best to help them.

It saves doing it again and again. i think it has also put the OP in his place as he is yet to make a post of any substance.

it also shows other public members feel the same as us engineers about it, as a public member above has pointed out that we help others of our own free will, and don't need members like the OP.

:hmm: i don't know AE,

the forum is deeply littered with such post's and reactions, they seem to ocure at leat every fortnight if not less.

as engineers with our insider knowledge we know the true score but the jp's will often take the stance that 'martins' has, thinking we are all big headed pro's and we are just being aloof or petty jobs worths, when it go's sour surely best to delete and cut out the rot imo.

regs

alan

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Archived