Security Installer Community

Veritas 8 Tamper And Programing Instructions

martins

For further help call the Texecom Customer helpine on 0845 6300600, they can talk you through the process if you get stuck,

and that is why any alarm company with any sense will not use texecom.

i was one of the engineers who tried to help you and suggested the installer should not have locked the panel if no money was owed.

You posting this in the manner you have is like a slap in the face and does you no favours.

its a shame you had to stoop to this level. :no:

Guest Dave the alarm man
there are some on this site that want to keep us in the dark

call me a git, but you came across as a bit dim in the pm's.....

I can't do DIY

now you've been told to press a few button over the phone your an empowered alarm expert...........smashing

I can't do DIY

For further help call the Texecom Customer helpine on 0845 6300600, they can talk you through the process if you get stuck,

one thing i forgot to mention is the fact i used to call texecom DIY gear due to the fact they will talk and sell to anyone, judging by your statement they have just sunk their selves below even DIY level. :fear:

Looks like I have hit a raw, I wonder why

Any more sarcastic or rude comments from those that helped me, and I will copy and paste those PM's that helped me, in my next post-

The dark ages finished long ago, wake up

that will be the second rule break then,

>This site has a PM (Private Message), feature intended to be used to relay private messages between members. These messages should be deemed as PRIVATE between you and the member who sent it, and under no circumstances should it be copied and pasted into any forum postings. Ignoring this rule will render you liable to being warned and having your posting privileges revoked for 2 weeks.

this was the first

>Do NOT post security control equipment defaulting information. You will incur a warning and your post will be removed.

Do it and that combined with the warn you should recive for the first post, may, with a little luck result in a total ban.

Guest anguscanplay

this the guy everyone was on about ?

tell yer what martins send me a pm on how to default a locked veritas I`ve got one waiting to be done.

Archived