Security Installer Community

Ghost In The Machine !

:ghost: Is it just me or are some posts just :ghost: disappearing :ghost: without a trace? MOD's are you deleting them? It's either that or I've been spending way too long wiring RIO's in cleaners cupboards :crazy:

Not really a mystery when you look at the quality of some of the posts, I'm surprised more don't go.

Someone told me I was ignorant and apathetic, I don't know what that means, nor do I care.

:realmad: Well if that's the case why not PM the person for constructive criticism if nout else :ranting:

You've only been here 5mins, should have been here 2yrs ago, wonder where and why all the members from those days have gone, perhaps you would then understand?

Someone told me I was ignorant and apathetic, I don't know what that means, nor do I care.

:ghost: Is it just me or are some posts just :ghost: disappearing :ghost: without a trace? MOD's are you deleting them? It's either that or I've been spending way too long wiring RIO's in cleaners cupboards :crazy:

Something definitely going on here.

Posts are getting deleted and completely skewing the threads. This is very poor practice indeed.

Whatever the reasons are it now gives a biased view to things.

Call me cynic but it now leaves one wondering jst what is going on, and more worryingly, by whom.

Something definitely going on here.

Looks like it, doesn't it, but what. :ninja:

I asked (a Mod involved in the relevant thread) about some specific posts that went and got a sensible answer. Personally I've got nothing further to say on that.

If it happens to you then you may want do the same rather than speculate.

If it's widespread (and I have no idea if it is) then maybe some sort of public statement is appropriate from the Moderators?

I asked (a Mod involved in the relevant thread) about some specific posts that went and got a sensible answer. Personally I've got nothing further to say on that.

If it's widespread (and I have no idea if it is) then maybe some sort of public statement is appropriate from the Moderators?

I couldn't agree more.

• 4 weeks later...

:blue: If there's something strange and it don't look good,

who ya gona call....

GHOSTBUSTERS :blue:

Anyone got the number because it's back!

(If ya don't get it don't worry just be safe in the knowledge that your not the proverbial class clown)

Has someone gone on holiday again? :roflmao:

:banned:

Never Teach Your Apprentice Everything You Know

look at old posts and try to make sense of them, impossible. i remember a post that was more like a blog. some chap (may still be a member) had started up on his own. the post started with him thinking about it to him doing well i think. some similar posts still exist and maybe parts of this one but not the full thing.

having said all that, its not my site and i dont contribute to its running so if the owner (dave) thinks its fine, its fine.

Archived