Security Installer Community

IFSEC 2004

i second daves request - any info would be appreciated.

for me to have gone would have meant taking a day off that i can,t afford (ie losing a holiday day)

its a pity that the organisers of these events don,t make them overlap an weekend so as us actually working on the front line can go as opposed to bosses who go without having too take a holiday day. I know the show is aimed at people who actually buy equipment, ie the bosses, but its one of those things thats always riled me :angry:

sorry about the rant but i feel better now :D

does anybody else agree out of interest?

have a nice time all who are going :)

paul

THE BLACK KNIGHT

"Any comments / opinions posted are my opinion only and do not represent those of my employer or Company."

Strewth, last time I went it was Free parking, thats my dinner money gone :(

So its costing me a Day`s holiday, 2 gallons of diesal and £6 parking and something to eat...? Why am i going....?

Dave Partridge (Romec Service Engineer)

Guest Adrian

B) Well I'll still be going, all the way from north wales If nothing else to meet the rest of the forum in the flesh. think i will bring some sarnys with me!

Adrian B)

Guest Adrian

B) Well I did IFSEC today and it was great to meet all of you that also went today nice to put some faces to the names at long last. WHAT HAPPENED TO DAVE!!!

Made some good contacts as well. hope to save even more money. (June!)

Adrian B)

WHAT HAPPENED TO DAVE!!!

Sorry guys, I was their till just gone 3PM, noticed 12 missed calls at 13:15, and could`nt reply to anyone cus my flammin credit had ran out. I went to the canteen area as SteveK had said there was a bunch their but you must have all gone, This ruined a good day for me, I was looking forward to meeting a few members.

banghead :wacko::(

Sorry but the BLUE Led`s didnt impress me...! and Way toooo much CCTV related exhibits for my liking. And nothing worth shouting about from any manufacturer, although I was well impressed with the Electronics Line Anfinite panel, many thanks to Andy the rep who spent a good 3/4 hour with me and gave me a really great demonstration of the many features this panel offered, Just need to get the boss to buy a few to try out in the real world..

Dave Partridge (Romec Service Engineer)

Sorry i missed the party, mind i must admit Dale rang at some point today as though i had known him for years.

It wasnt untill after the call had ended and i thought about how funny that was that i had never met him but we spoke as though we had known each other for a while.

In hindsight im sure Dale will know what i mean, nice to speak to you Dale as brief as it was lol! :lol:

Archived