Security Installer Community

Amatures

markovitch

I'm totally baffled by this thread, especially being a self-confessed and advertised AMATEUR (not amature).

This is an Internet forum open to anyone. The internet is full of all sorts of stuff - good, bad and indifferent.

The fact that professionals also come on here and give advice (and other stuff :rolleyes::unsure: ) is a bonus. And (generally) you can see who they are as they will have trade status.

Commonsense is needed, in spades. Politeness also helps. :)

I tried to apply for trade status last night and was unable to do it.And as for my grammer ,im an alarm engineer not an english teacher .

I apologised for my spelling mistake and now im going to apologise for my grammer.........SORRY.

Whats with all the bad attitudes im a member of other website groups and you get the resident no-marks and it looks like we have them on here as well.

Like i said when i started the thread a real alarm engineer can spot bad advice straight away,and thats when i asked is it only qualified engineers who give advice.

Again sorry if i have got off on the wrong foot with anyone.I can see my talks with Angus are going to be interesting he appears to be the sites bully from what ive read about him.

thats it angus you have been sussed out you are a bully so watch your step.

pete .................

Any comments/opinions posted are my own and not that of my employers.

Guest anguscanplay

am going to need to get another laptop then one for arfur and one for this clown - what the public dont get is that as i said " a real engineer " doesnt give his advice for free , my charge for the advice i give here is a gentle rib take now and again.

listen markywich if your trade follow the path ( it doesnt happen overnight for obvious reasons ) but lets see you giving advise too - theres plenty of topics in the public area maybe youll be the member who gets sued for describing in detail how to bypass the security on your local coop , see a " real engineer " knows how much to give away

if you prove it there might be a place in " the A-Team" rather than sitting at the rusty old table.

anyway barroga is a lot nastier than me !

Non Intended

Angus ( Im not a bully if your nice to the rest of the site )

Nah. If i recall correctly, it's only 2-3 weeks since he was given a Sainthood on this site. :roflmao:

Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional

As i said im new to the site and assumed the people giving advice are qualified alarm engineers or am i wrong.As for being able to back it up as you put it i have my security and emergency systems part 1 and 2 with distinctions and my electronics part 1 2 and 3 ,the latter being an advanced diploma coupled with 12 years experience.Oh i nearly forgot im also a qualified joiner as well as the above,so yes i think i can back it up thanks for asking.......But seriously can anyone give me a brief understanding about what the site entails.cheers:)

back it up with examples i meant, otherwise we cant measure your observations. the statement itself is a bit obtuse and needs clarifying

I tried to apply for trade status last night and was unable to do it.And as for my grammer ,im an alarm engineer not an english teacher .

I apologised for my spelling mistake and now im going to apologise for my grammer.........SORRY.

Whats with all the bad attitudes im a member of other website groups and you get the resident no-marks and it looks like we have them on here as well.

Like i said when i started the thread a real alarm engineer can spot bad advice straight away,and thats when i asked is it only qualified engineers who give advice.

Again sorry if i have got off on the wrong foot with anyone.I can see my talks with Angus are going to be interesting he appears to be the sites bully from what ive read about him.

yep, there it is, the line is cast, the bait is sinking and we are all biting. red herring, or oldus memberus in Latin. lets close this nonsense topic and discuss the topic and others like it in trade.

Guest anguscanplay
yep, there it is, the line is cast, the bait is sinking and we are all biting. red herring, or oldus memberus in Latin. lets close this nonsense topic and discuss the topic and others like it in trade.

lets play hangman ----- ----- ? spot the person trying to get us to ban ourselves lol

Angus ( theres a clue in my question , if you look back far enough )

Archived