Security Installer Community

Ever Seen One Of These?

renesisx

Yes, making a replica. Just trying to get all the necessary original parts together.

Nearly all the parts have been identified, but this keypad is one that has never been ID'd - so it's hard to find one. I've been trawling eBay UK & USA for months in the hope one would come up.

thanks for clarifying you are making a replica, some people here are so narrow minded.

i hope you find what you are looking for.

im sure everyone will keep a look out for the part you need

Eucam Security Systems

0845 4630 746

www.eucam.co.uk

i dont get it if you know it was from a real security system why dont you know what it is ?

The guys that made the original car just found this part randomly. Someone else knew it was a keypad from a security system, but didn't have any idea of the model. I've heard it might be a company called TRW. Does that ring any bells?

:hmm: my first thoughts were key pad looks early 50's American (i love lucy shows), and that would tie in with the ademco link (which is American owned).

seems the same as used on many telephones seen on early Tv, especially like those found in hotel rooms internal systems, but can't help with the actual casing having those indicators in.

if it is a dummy for show only, you could reproduce it in a fiberglass mold perhaps?

regs

alan

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

I've heard it might be a company called TRW. Does that ring any bells?

Yup, TRW is a big US company, nowadays mostly in Automotive stuff plus aerospace in Europe.

So, they could quite credibly have done alarms or anything like that years ago.

www.trwauto.com

Why not contact them, send the picture. You never know they might publish it internally and get you an answer if you explain why!

Guest Dave the alarm man
Why not contact them, send the picture.

:rolleyes:

You never know they might publish it internally and get you an answer if you explain why!

or just rip the pish :whistle:

can't you get a normal hobby, fishing, golf, old motorbike, christ even spending your evenings out dogging has got to be less socially embarrassing that that :yes:

Archived