Security Installer Community

Ever Seen One Of These?

renesisx

Anyone ever seen a keypad like this? Looking for EXACT replacement. Will pay good if someone knows where to get (at least) one...

keypad1.jpg

keypad2.jpg

keypad3.jpg

yes its a fairgate ruler snapped in two with some old pice of space junk next to it

Back to the Future per chance

lol

It's definitely not home made. It was from a real security system.

Just trying to find out which one and thought I would see if you guys had any idea or had seen it before.

Showing my age now, back in the v. early 70s I used a lot of ADEMCO kit, this RKP is very familiar.

I've looked all through my ADEMCO .pdfs (got all the old stuff) and have had no luck there, I'm still sure I've seen this somewhere.

The hard copies are next, I'll post again, but might take a while, got to search the loft.

Someone told me I was ignorant and apathetic, I don't know what that means, nor do I care.

Guest anguscanplay

you made the original car ? cool

Guest Dave the alarm man
back in the v. early 70s I used a lot of ADEMCO kit, this RKP is very familiar

if only we had time machine :rolleyes:

i was asking a serious question. the op said they are making a prop and showed a picture of "back to the future". so i was curious whether they were making a replica :angry:

Yes, making a replica. Just trying to get all the necessary original parts together.

Nearly all the parts have been identified, but this keypad is one that has never been ID'd - so it's hard to find one. I've been trawling eBay UK & USA for months in the hope one would come up.

I would be inclined to speak to some American engineers about this one, some one like "Tech-Man" may even have one.
Do you know any equivalent US forums like this one that might be worth trying?
Showing my age now, back in the v. early 70s I used a lot of ADEMCO kit, this RKP is very familiar.I've looked all through my ADEMCO .pdfs (got all the old stuff) and have had no luck there, I'm still sure I've seen this somewhere.The hard copies are next, I'll post again, but might take a while, got to search the loft.
THANK YOU! Really appreciate you taking the time! It would be fantastic if I could finally get a manufacturer at least on this - would trim down the hunt considerably.cheers!

Guest anguscanplay

Just trying to find out which one and thought I would see if you guys had any idea or had seen it before.

i dont get it if you know it was from a real security system why dont you know what it is ?

Archived