Security Installer Community

Pir In Bathroom

cjay

maybe, or tunstall zone omit module either on timer or controled by chubb lock :P

sub curls one out or the mirror steams up so they open window what happens then smarty pants?

? in the middle of the day? or at night? most pple wouldn't have it set during the day with ppl in, nor leave their window open during the night.

i'm right just face it :P

Guest Dave the alarm man
? in the middle of the day? or at night? most pple wouldn't have it set during the day with ppl in, nor leave their window open during the night.

Well if their night setting the alarm & wish to open the window, same context as opening the door (smell or steam mate)

i'm right just face it :P

beg to differ

Guest Dave the alarm man
who leaves their window open in the middle of the night?

never mentioned leaving it open, I said if they wish to open it

I would stick a vibration sensor on the window. The gardtec shockgard comes with a grommet to seal the cable entry. Never had any problems with the one on my bathroom window....

Trade Member

Part P anyone?

BTW is the 5v zone circuit still classed as selv?

TSS

Communication is "A question asked, and an Opinion given." I offer mine to help you with yours.

Statements I make are my personal views only at the time they are posted, if I offend you sorry, must be taken in context and do not neccesarily represent those of my employer.

Archived