Security Installer Community

Which Wireless Panel?

djrock

Hello, Do the Gardtec panels have the wireless capacity built in or do you need an optional receiver?

when using radio, i use gardtec cpx panel,. new and easy enought.... :) 595 i believe is the next panel up
Does the CPX panel have a model number since I can

I would go with the Gardtec 490x or for better looking RKP the 595. Fitted a lot and only had a minimum of problems.

And you can still hardwire into these panels so the flexibility is good.

We programme the panels before the install so it is quicker. I have found customers love the key fobs for set and unset.

!

I would go with the Gardtec 490x or for better looking RKP the 595. Fitted a lot and only had a minimum of problems.

And you can still hardwire into these panels so the flexibility is good.

We programme the panels before the install so it is quicker. I have found customers love the key fobs for set and unset.

they do the compact rkp model in the 490 version, no G-TAG built in but the int/ext reader can be attached. it also has an extra zone on it, handy for the front door (which needs a resistor if not used as you can't prog it off)

regs

alan

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

lots of messing to short out the unused keypad zones and the reccesed keys arnt liked by the end user i find

they have listened to moans about the keys, they are now raised proud of the plate on the new ones :P .

just a nag, if you use chime on the landing and use the extra zone for the front door then it chimes every time it's opened with chime 'on', there are no options to disable it separately in the engineers menu's.

regs

alan

a margarine tub is much better than the eurosec lol

the eurosec given the price packs a lot of value into it imo, compared to the scanny 9448 it's miles ahead. i find them ideal for the cheaper swap outs, only having only 4 wires for the lcd rkp when replacing 9800's or even 9100's.

regs

alan

Guest anguscanplay
the eurosec given the price packs a lot of value into it imo, compared to the scanny 9448 it's miles ahead. i find them ideal for the cheaper swap outs, only having only 4 wires for the lcd rkp when replacing 9800's or even 9100's.

regs

alan

i know ive used hundreds of them but the margarine tub lid is still a better plastic lol

i know ive used hundreds of them but the margarine tub lid is still a better plastic lol

i know most moan about the keypads housing (grey flip), never been a problem for me, my moan is the lid screw inserts in the main panel plastics, seem to come out a the the slightest encouragement.

regs

alan

Guest anguscanplay

anyone ever noticed with all the risco stuff that no matter how straight it looks when you mark the wall the moment you fit the keypad lid its out of line ?

Archived