Security Installer Community

Which Wireless Panel?

djrock

Hello, A friend has asked me if I could install a wireless system into his 2 bedroom rented flat.

The panels I have been looking at are the Scantronic 500r, Rokonet Wisdom and Visonic Powermax+.

Which one is a good Wireless panel? I have been able to get the installation manuals to see how easy they look to setup. I see what

Guest anguscanplay
Hello, A friend has asked me if I could install a wireless system into his 2 bedroom rented flat.

The panels I have been looking at are the Scantronic 500r, Rokonet Wisdom and Visonic Powermax+.

Which one is a good Wireless panel? I have been able to get the installation manuals to see how easy they look to setup. I see what

go for the rokonet imo as you say its a newer design than the 500r and has a lot more diagnostic features

I've used a few Gardtec 595's and so far really good. Another is the DSC panel, rock solid when set up right. They are hybrids, so bells and speaker will need to be wired and the keypad.

The older I get, the faster I was.

I've used a few Gardtec 595's and so far really good. Another is the DSC panel, rock solid when set up right. They are hybrids, so bells and speaker will need to be wired and the keypad.

go with the 490x or 595 with the radio expander rather then the wisdom.

much better and stable imo.

when using radio, i use gardtec cpx panel,. new and easy enought.... :) 595 i believe is the next panel up

Kevin Scott. Owner of KK Alarms...... Installation .. Service .. Repair ...... Thoughout.. Northumberland and North Tyneside ..... Tel:01670 361948 (call diverted after 15 seconds) or 07947444114

when using radio, i use gardtec cpx panel,. new and easy enought.... :) 595 i believe is the next panel up

as above, the 490x is just a upgraded version of the cpx.

490x = METAL CONTROL PANEL, 2 EXTRA FIXED ZONES IN THE RKP. and better looking RKP IMO.

Guest anguscanplay
as above, the 490x is just a upgraded version of the cpx.

490x = METAL CONTROL PANEL, 2 EXTRA FIXED ZONES IN THE RKP. and better looking RKP IMO.

lots of messing to short out the unused keypad zones and the reccesed keys arnt liked by the end user i find

Guest anguscanplay
agreed on the resistors, as for the rkp, much better then the eurosec i think.

a margarine tub is much better than the eurosec lol

Archived