Security Installer Community

Best Budget Cctv To Watch Car?

gadgevxr

i've looked at cctv-center but cant find a 'kit'. Its a mix n match job, and i dont know what works well with each other, this is why im asking.

Can see this and then i need a decent cam for 50 quid?

This thread is depressingly similar to the one on day/night cameras last week. You sure you're not the same guy??

Seek advice then disregard it when said advice is not what you want t hear.

You will NOT get a decent camera for

Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional

Guest anguscanplay

go on - just go and buy something , you might be impressed with it as long as you get a picture its only

Guest anguscanplay
not paticulary :no:

just make sure you have as little amunt of joints on the cable as possible, i have 11 cameras here at home watching the front back and side as well as our woodland and there are nojoints in any cable from the control room to the camera. the reason is because te more joints there are the more likely it is to have interference set in and a loose connection. also if you are installing more than one camera in time then use a psu next to each camera as this will stop the dc voltage drop that occurs on most installations. although the volt drop issue is a major problem if its a small run it is good woking practice.

its ONE tree for goodness sakes not sherwood forest

and dont worry about volt drop unless your going over 100mtrs

not paticulary :no:

just make sure you have as little amunt of joints on the cable as possible, i have 11 cameras here at home watching the front back and side as well as our woodland and there are nojoints in any cable from the control room to the camera. the reason is because te more joints there are the more likely it is to have interference set in and a loose connection. also if you are installing more than one camera in time then use a psu next to each camera as this will stop the dc voltage drop that occurs on most installations. although the volt drop issue is a major problem if its a small run it is good woking practice.

11 cameras??? Control Room???

It's yer house not a bank. Mind you, if you have any of the stuff fitted that you keep recommending, whole lot probably cost less than

cubit when did i say i had used the stuff id recommended that i had fitted to our house

fyi the dvr's that i had shown the op are not in use at our house in fact i have used the dvr365 :sothere:

2 speed domes and a pantilt and then infrared cameras around the blind spots including the pond :sothere:

Gun turrets to the upper section of the third wing, armed gard on entry.

bomb proof bunker to rear and a harrier jet on drive [just in case].

US_Ft_Knox_03.jpg

Archived