Security Installer Community

Best Budget Cctv To Watch Car?

gadgevxr

im not self employed. hence argos. house basher is term for a house spark or cowboys as they/we frequently get called on here!

Im just after basic cctv setup to watch over car should anything happen, thats all. At first i was just going to get a 40 quid wireless job off ebay but i think its a case of what you get is what you pay for.

all help is appreciated tho!

your welcome, good luck and good night.

i'm now off to frequent the local night clubs, if i'm logged in at 2am don't ask me any questions because i'm liable to be in a foul mood if i ain't pulled :angry::P

Guest anguscanplay
im not self employed. hence argos. house basher is term for a house spark or cowboys as they/we frequently get called on here!

Im just after basic cctv setup to watch over car should anything happen, thats all. At first i was just going to get a 40 quid wireless job off ebay but i think its a case of what you get is what you pay for.

all help is appreciated tho!

well just buy one then and when something happens and the resulting image is no good you`ll wish you had spent the other grand or so it needs

argos - 40 quid built in scart to switch your old vcr on when it detects motion - job done

proper system - out of your budget - job not done but same end result

post some pictures when your finished for us to compare

angus

Guest anguscanplay
the only other option then is to drop an 80 quid bollard into the ground and pull it up behind that car.

spend the hundred on a proper camera housing and fit that ?

Guest anguscanplay
Can you suggest a descreet camera? Also would you know if all the sd dvr's have low frame rate recording?

nope not with your budget and yep thats how they stay below your budget

why would you want a descreet camera the picture is going to be useless at your spend level - scare them off in the first place

Guest anguscanplay
supose so. Are the black and white only camera still as good as a colour?

black and white are better at night and a high deff b/w could cost less than a middle deff color - but its academic at your spend level - just go and buy the argos one

Guest anguscanplay
i agree black and white are better at night espeially if there is infrared lighting but colour is better during the day as you get COLOUR :lol: images.

but they will be a lower resolution pound for pound than the b/w and its the quality of the image thats important

Guest anguscanplay
not if the the colour camera is 470 tvl and the black and white cr*p that you have advised him to buy is 330tvl and dont forget it also dpends on wether the chip is cmos or ccd :yes:

pound for pound i said

Archived