Security Installer Community

Best Budget Cctv To Watch Car?

gadgevxr

Guest anguscanplay
i've seen this but i would need a dvd recorder wouldnt i?

also seen this

go with the tesco ones i showed you lol

spend as little as possible because at this level

I'll fit it myself, i dont mind and enjoy fitting new toys, after all im a proper spark (not a house basher) :)

in that case why are you looking in argos? i would have thought your wholesalers would have a cctv section?

most have a small selection.

and whos the house basher?

most of us on here undertake all aspects and have a wide range of knowledge and skill hence you asking i suppose.

the bottom line is you don't have a big enough buget to get a decent set up and that being the case they are all as bad as each other so it dosn't make a great deal of difference which you choose.

as i said if you increase your budget we could spec a system for you and offer fitting but i'm sure you are more than capable of putting the cables in, just nothing to put on the end ;)

im not self employed. hence argos. house basher is term for a house spark or cowboys as they/we frequently get called on here!

Im just after basic cctv setup to watch over car should anything happen, thats all. At first i was just going to get a 40 quid wireless job off ebay but i think its a case of what you get is what you pay for.

all help is appreciated tho!

Archived